Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jack and Gaz - 6/24

Penelope and I spent a couple hours hanging out with the kitties today, to give them some time to get more comfortable with us.  Gaz came out and wandered around, mostly looking out the windows.  Jack was being his usual crazy self - one second he's asking for attention, and the next he's hissing and running away. I finally decided to just pick him up and hold him for a few minutes, hoping he would calm down, but he was already too worked up.  I think I'll try that again, but next time with treats.  :) 

I moved the cat food in the hopes that the ants wouldn't find it, and sure enough, they hadn't (yet). In fact, we only found two ants in the apartment today.  Anyway, the kitties are still doing well. Here's hoping they get used to us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment